How To Background Check Your Device. Not sure about your phone’s history or purchasing a used cell phone? Don’t have any doubts and find out your phone’s history.
Check Your Phone Background Now at http://www.FastGSM.com
1. Go to the dialer and type *#06# - to get your unique identification number (IMEI)
2. Note down your $MODEL phone’s unique identification number (IMEI)
3. Go to FastGSM.com and select your manufacturer and phone model.
4. Click on the Blacklist Check button.
5. Purchase our Blacklist Check service
6. After you complete the purchase, go to http://www.FastGSM.com/en/account
7. Select the Blacklist IMEI service and input your phone’s IMEI
8. Wait until you receive an email with your report - or you can check your status at http://www.FastGSM.com/en/account - Codes & logins
9. Preview the PDF file for detailed information about your device history.
At FastGSM, we develop our mobile phone unlocking services in-house, so that we can offer them direct at the best possible prices. We are able to provide unlock codes for thousands of models on networks worldwide and our experienced team has serviced over 10 million phones. Search for your phone model at http://www.FastGSM.com
Subscribe for all the latest in unlocking at http://www.FastGSM.com/YouTube
Stay up to date on all the latest in unlocking at:
Tags: How To Background Check Your Device, tutorial, guide, FastGSM, DIY, IMEI check, ESN check, smartphone history, background report, Imei blocked, smartphone background, blocked IMEI, background history, smartphone check, device history, background reports, stolen IMEI, smartphone ownership, stolen smartphone, stolen device, device check, IMEI history, stolen information, blocked ESN, Blocked status, device ownership, ownership changes, stolen smartphones, smartphone owner, blocked smartphone